Stress Sunday

Our area in Mindanao was hit by a magnitude 7 (approx.) earthquake last night with numerous aftershocks. Today, I spent most of my time coordinating with different departments in our agency whether our office incur any damages. This was also a day of answering queries from different admin officers if there is still work tomorrow despite the aftershocks we are experiencing as of today. The answer? Yes. Because students from college and up to employees are earthquake proof.

 

But no, I think the work to be done is huge and so we needed to be with our transacting clients. Such dedication, right? My cortisol level is up to the roof. Gaaawwwd. I have to bridge some key persons so that they would talk, like really talk, isn't that basic? I also tried to pacify some of them because they are becoming frustrated with the lack of communication from the other officials. Duuuude. Glad that was settled.

 

Anyway, today, I am grateful for Allin because he knows my struggles. I am in a better mental condition now than in the previous days. I would like to keep it this way….for my sanity.

 

And mind you, as I was typing this post, we are experiencing earthquake. Makes me nauseous. 

Comments

Popular Posts