It’s Christmas Season

Hello. Just dropping by to say I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

I have been blessed to have these brilliant, amazing, and just extra ordinary people that I could talk and debate to on a daily basis. For this day, we decided to study for our English Sub but Dory wanted to watch some movie. We did not relent. I'm sorry Dors. Next time though! However, it was a fruitful day because we went to Hugo’s for Lunch with the Team Dilawan for the winnings we got from our Philosophy subject courtesy of Marlou’s group.

 

I went with Hannah, Dory, Jer, Marlou, Allin and Doc Lovine. It was such a fun day because this get together was supposed to be scheduled a month ago but it kept on getting cancelled. This time, Allin made a stand to just go with it even though we are not complete. We missed Renato, Sush, Rhojean and Domie. I had to give them something though because they deserve the meal too.

 

Anyway, English exam went okay. We were done by around 30 minutes and we are about to go home for our Ethics Online class but Dory, Hanna and I decided to have a dinner. Before that, we took some snaps in front of the STM Christmas Tree. The boys were also there. Then, Hanna asked the boys to have dinner with us. Surprisingly, they went with us. And then, Allin also sent me a chat asking if they could join (it was all unplanned) and everybody was there so it was a nice dinner overall. 


Also, I didn’t know that our youngest BB Boy Pascua was such a clown. Some quotable quote from him that night was: “Kay wa man nigawas akong gistudyhan sa StatCon, ako nalang ang nigawas.” Had us cracking and made me forget my worries. Thank you for the fun night guys. You made me happy that night. :) 


Lunch date with these guys (that's me, Dory, Hanna, Jer, Marlou, Doc Lovine, and Allin)

Went to Dory's for a review on English 101

Quick dinner with the rest of the first years

Before we went home

Hanna, Dory and Me at STM

Tres Marias

Master Edig, Mayor, Masepequeña, and Pascua



Here’s our mini-get together from the First Years of STM-SLB. Hooray! See you guys on the 28th!

Comments

Popular Posts