Season 1: Examination Blues

I took our Consti 2 Examination (Bill of Rights) today and I boooy, that was an exhausting test. It wasn’t able to ace all of it but I hope Atty P would give me a fraction of that 10points per item score. Also some updates about my well-being…

 

I had a falling out with a friend; let’s call him/her Person A. I kind of made an accusation and well, A reasoned out that the group I was referring about, well, turns out it was just them and A’s not included in that narrative. I felt bad after but…what hurts the most was this statement: …it honestly wouldn’t make a difference in my life if I know more or less about your issues. 

 

And here, my friends, are somewhat the points to ponder which encapsulate my week: that a) I am a mental prostitute. I relish in the thought that I was able to express what I feel without really thinking the effects of it on others. I also have b) chaotic meltdowns which I know are affecting the people around me as well as my personal being. My psych told me that I have some sort of tendency to want and control things. Sort of like an obsessive-compulsive behavior. I don’t know what to do with it. I guess I need to visit her again to find out. In retrospect, I guess I’m also c) a rigid conformist…a pedantic if you must. I hate it when the table in our office are skewed but if you look at what’s on mine, you would see papers and documents strewn from this side to another. I don’t want to see dishes in the sink in our office but at the same time, I’m as messy as I can be under those drawers. My inability to organize is applauded by some but I’m also lazy.

 

When I took an examination in college, I scored low on some areas and I forgot all about it, not until A mentioned a similar situation of a friend also. There was some comment on it and I didn’t think about it much but now I remember.

 

Anyway, I needed more time to figure this out but until then…

 

Good night.

 

PS.

G took the exam with us also but the funny thing was, she studied for Articles 1-5 in the 1987 Constitution. She got called out by J that it’s Article III, Sections 1-5. This was relayed to me by AJ and I connected the dots which possibly could be the biggest blooper you can have. To our minds, but you’ve listened to class, right? For her…I guess not.

Comments

Popular Posts