Year 2024

It’s 2024 and I have a LOT of things to do, backlogs to finish and more deliverables than ever. School-wise, were done with the first semester and I’m not sure where to get the drive of studying again because by Monday, we will be starting a new semester with so much uncertainties. Why? Because 1) I’m not sure whether I pass all my subjects or not because no grades were given in between the semester. I’d like to think that I did well but in school but you can NEVER be sure. Also, 2) we still have to finish a removal exam for this one subject so…I’m not sure what to do with it just yet. And finally, I have not yet decided which among the list of subjects I would be dropping to focus on Obligations and Contracts because it is one of the major requirements in our 2nd year curriculum. Five (5) units is toooo much! We will be expecting 4 exams they said and on top of that, we will be ending almost everyday at 9:30 o’clock in the evening with a Saturday too. 

Initially, I was thinking of changing school but Jan said, in law school, there’s always something not to like about it and either way, you will get your fair share of…suffering. Anyway, he made some points about it and yep, for the time being, I will not be changing school. Hanna and Dory decided against it soo…I’m staying put. I felt just okay in general. I felt good when I passed Consti’s prelim and midterm buuut overall, not so happy about it because my grades are mediocre. Oh well…

 

January for work is full of deadlines too so I will be expecting a lot of stress. Pressure is too much and I’m not sure I can stop myself from crying again. Anyway, here’s some pictures we took and memes I made after finishing our last exam for the first semester 2023. Hurray first years!

 


Dinner to cap off the semester. :)

 

Jam

Jaijai



Dinner to cap off the first semester. :) 
Hanna

Dory


Comments

Popular Posts