Hiya!

It’s been quite a few months full of tears and here I am still questioning my abilities to answer a simple question. 

We’ve had three (3) exams thus far for the 2nd semester and I feel so defeated because our Crim prof said he would give us zero if we have the tiniest shadow of incorrect answer. And then, when we discussed the answers for our Obligations and Contracts, I felt so disappointed with how I answer. It felt like I gave such weak answers to begin with and does not really capture what I have learned for the past months. Bummer. And then our Civil Procedure came and I forgot the word re-docket. My memory is killing me. I felt stupid when I proposed of dismissing a case when it should’ve been re-docketed. So much disappointments.

 

Also, a friend kind of told me not to tell stories that aren’t true. But you’re showing me how you are excited with how she’s acting over your stories so I’m not sure what to made sense out of it. Maybe because I interpret things when I shouldn’t. A lot of introspection, perhaps. So I got a bit offended (or nangluod) because I’m such a “wet mouth” like what you said you hate. I don’t really want to cause trouble to anyone.

 

So I felt lonely and just overall tired. With school, with introspection, with studying, with work, with my relationships with people in general. Just tired.

 

Am I cut for this profession when I’m onion skinned? To my defense, I think I’ll be steering away from litigation. The backstabbing, the distrust, the sense of contempt - not really my forte.


I think I was so troubled the past week that I went home and almost hit someone as I was about to turn left because well…I drifted. She did squeal and I didn’t stop because I’m late for class and I know she’s fine. In a normal situation, I would have, but that day, there were a lot of things in my mind that I ended up just going home feeling so tired. 


Anyway, I’m back to eating my almonds for now and my cases to be read, around 17 of them in just one subject. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts